Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a form of cognitive-behavioral therapy that takes into consideration the way you think (neuro), speak (linguistic) and act (programming). Every experience you have from birth through the present moment aff_ects all three of these aspects as you move through life, make decisions, interact with others and take action – or not. In some cases, negative or unhealthy experiences can be stored in your mind and body, unconsciously driving you to believe, speak or act in ways that are not necessarily effective or empowering.
For example, have you ever heard yourself saying something and thought, “I sounded just like my mother!”. Your life experience is influencing how you speak, even if it doesn’t correlate with how you truly feel. Our NLP Master Practitioner, Je_ffrey V. Noble, helps patients break through barriers in their personal and/or professional lives by reprogramming their mind and body to interpret life experiences in a more balanced, healthy and powerful way.
NLP can help you:
- Take control over negative emotions or psychological states that prevent you from making signfi_cant breakthroughs in your life.
- Overcome deep-seated fears and phobias.
- Replace negative patterned behaviors with positive ones.
- Develop a deep understanding of your own needs, motivations and desires.
- Become more aware of your impact on others, enhancing your relationships at home and at work.
NLP works to reprogram your memories – not erase or block them. Instead, you will work to re-represent the memories of these sensory perceptions in your mind, to objectively see the situation with a fresh perspective, allowing you to see new outcomes and possibilities.